SeaWorld Orlando’s Photo Contest
SeaWorld Orlando’s new Manta will be a Bolliger & Mabillard flying coaster reaching heights of 14 stories and speeds of 60 mph that will open in Summer 2009. Now, SeaWorld is having a photo contest. The first reader who’s able to take a picture of Manta’s track while it’s being shipped from Ohio to Orlando will win two tickets to the park and front row seats on Manta.
The prize package includes:
– Two admission tickets to SeaWorld Orlando (valid for one year)
– Front-of the-the-line access for two people for a ride on Manta. If the winner visits SeaWorld Orlando before Manta opens, they can choose front-of-the-line access on either Kraken or Journey to Atlantis.
– Travel expenses, meals, etc. are not included.
– Employees and contractors of Busch Entertainment Corporation and their families are not eligible.
The trucks carrying the blue B&M track will be following this route from Clermont in Batavia, Ohio to Sea World in Orlando, Florida:
– Rte 32 West out of Batavia
– I-275 south to I-75 South to Florida
– I-75 south to the Florida Turnpike
– Florida Turnpike to Interstate 4
– Interstate 4 to the Beachline
– Beachline to SeaWorld Orlando
**UPDATE** – 10/7
Manta Watch is underway! SeaWorld is having a photo contest promoting their new Manta flying coaster. The first reader who’s able to take a picture of Manta’s track while it’s being shipped from Ohio to Orlando will win two tickets to the park and front row seats on Manta. Send your photos to: joel [at] thecoastercritic.com
SeaWorld has released the video below showing some Manta track arriving at the park:
Read more about SeaWorld Orlando’s new Manta.